Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What country borders switzerland?» often ask the following questions:
🔎 Which country borders switzerland?
There are 5 countries bordering Switzerland: France, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein and Italy.
- What country borders russia and switzerland?
- What country in europe borders switzerland?
- Country borders italy and switzerland?
🔎 What country borders austria and switzerland?
The modern states of Austria and Switzerland share a border with a length of 180 km (110 mi) in two parts, separated by Liechtenstein, the longer stretch running across the Grison Alps and the shorter one following the Alpine Rhine to its mouth at Lake Constance.
- Which small country borders switzerland?
- What country borders switzerland and the vatican?
- What country borders switzerland on the south?
🔎 What country borders hungary and switzerland?
Austria borders both Hungary and Switzerland.
- What country borders switzerland to the north?
- What tiny country borders austria and switzerland?
- Country that borders switzerland and germany?
1 other answer
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «What country borders switzerland?» so you can surely find the answer!What country borders austria france slovenia and switzerland?
Italy is the only country that shares a border with all four of these countries.
There is no country that borders with all four of these countries !
Italy share borders with Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia,
but not with Spain. # France share borders with Switzerland and Spain, but not with Austria and Slovenia. # Germany shares borders with Switzerland and Austria, but not with Spain and Slovenia.
France and Austria both border Switzerland and Germany.Austria
Italy, France, Austria, Germany and Lichtenstein.
There is no one country which shares a border with France, Switzerland and Yugoslavia. And, Yugoslavia has not existed since 1992.Which country in europe borders germany and switzerland?
- The border between Switzerland and Germany stretches for a total of 208 miles and is situated along the northern edge of Switzerland. The easternmost point of this border begins at the tripoint shared between Switzerland, Germany, and Austria at Lake Constance.
Land. Switzerland is bordered to the west by France, to the north by Germany, to the east by Austria and Liechtenstein, and to the south by Italy. It extends about 135 miles (220 km) from north to south and 220 miles (350 km) at its widest extent from west to east.What country borders italy spain switzerland germany luxembourg and belgium?
France is the only country that borders Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain and Switzerland.
The border between the modern states of Switzerland and Italy extends for 744 kilometres (462 mi), from the French-Swiss-Italian tripoint at Mont Dolent in the west to the Austrian-Swiss-Italian tripoint near Piz Lad in the east.What borders switzerland and austria?
Liechtenstein borders just Austria and Switzerland and no other countries. Germany and Italy also border both Austria and Switzerland.
Liechtenstein is bordered by Switzerland to the west and south and Austria to the east and north.What is a country that borders belgium switzerland italy and several others?
France is the only country that borders Belgium, Switzerland and Italy.
None, Switzerland is a land-locked country.
- The European country that borders Switzerland and Germany is France. Its border with Switzerland is around 326 miles long, while its border with Germany extends for 260 miles.
Lake Geneva, Lake Maggiore, Lake Como Lake Geneva, Lake Maggiore, Lake ComoWhat lake borders france and switzerland?
Today we feature the Lake Geneva, also known as Lac Léman or Lake Leman (German, Genfersee), the largest lake in central Europe, about 583 sq km in area, straddling the border between Switzerland and France. The largest part of the lake, about 363 sq km, is in western Switzerland.Does switzerland have open borders?
The Swiss Federal Council has decided to keep the current entry ban for third-country residents in place until July 20, despite a recommendation of the European Union Council to the Member States and the Schengen Associated Countries to reopen borders on July 1.Switzerland borders france on the?
The border is on the east of France and on the west of Switzerland
Mont blancWhat mountain range borders switzerland and austria?
The Alps go through Switzerland and Austria.
Best ski resort in German-speaking Switzerland (Deutschschweiz) The ski resort Ischgl/Samnaun – Silvretta Arena is the best ski resort in German-speaking Switzerland (Deutschschweiz).How many borders does switzerland have?
- The territory of Switzerland is surrounded by nearly 1,180 miles of borders, which it shares with 5 other autonomous nations: Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Italy, and France. This article takes a closer look at each of these borders.